Monday, August 29, 2016

vocabulary list #2

*faith- complete trust, confidence in someone or something
I have faith in my mom because she could make the best decisions.
*threshold- wood, metal, or stone in the bottom of the door
The threshold in my store make it hard to open the door.
*tarry-to be slow in going
My sister is really tarry because she is always on her phone.
*resolve- answer or solution
I have to resolve my math homework and find the answers.
*discern- to detect with the eyes
For some reason I always discern my mom.
*martyr- a person who gets kills because of the religion
I don't know anyone that is a martyr.
*mirth- happiness and laughter
My life is so filled of mirth cause I have a family that loves me.
*catechis- question and answer that teaches about Christian religion
My church is catechis because they teach you about the Bible and answer questions you have.
*pious- deeply religious
My uncle is pious because he really deeply believes in his religion.
*frenzy- wild or uncontrolled activity
My brother is a frenzy boy because he can't stay still.

No comments:

Post a Comment