Sunday, August 28, 2016

"Young Goodman Brown" Questions

  1. I think that Hawthorne's purpose of writing the story is to explain that people could be evil sometimes.
  2. Yes, I think that the name Faith fits with the story. Faith is a very nice young lady she doesn't want her husband leave but he has to. He does have faith in his wife but doesn't have faith anymore in his thoughts.
  3. I think that the pink ribbon symbolizes the innocence of Faith and when it falls it symbolizes how he lost his Faith.
  4. Everthing that Brown went through was a dream I think that it was all because he lost his faith and then he dies.
  5. The old man in the story was a man who didn't care about anything ad only wanted to destroy his life.
  6. I think that the staff in the story is a symbol that the old man uses to make Brown weaker.
  7. Yes, he wouldn't have died and still have his faith he could have lived happy with his wife .

No comments:

Post a Comment