Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My American Voice

I think that a good time to speak up is standing up for someone that is being treated bad or friends talking on their backs. I call it responsibility because each of us have a responsibility of talking care of one an other and treating each other with care. Yes I do speak up, but sometimes it depends on the situation. If the fighting is strong I will go look for an adult but if there is not fighting involved and only words I do because everyone need to respect one another. No, I will never speak up if I see a girl cheating on her boyfriend or a guy cheating on their girlfriend because I think that it is their relationship and I should not get involved. Also, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Yes I do I tell them, I tell them to calm down and think before speaking. When I speak up I speak up kindly because I don't want to make the problem bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment